Beiträge von Felixis

The answer is simple. : Thumbup:

The hybrid system does not have the engine, unless you have at least 7.5 L of fuel in the tank.
    See page 94 in the english manual: -

■ Running out of fuel
    When the vehicle has run out of fuel and the system can not be started,
    Refuel the vehicle with at least enough gasoline to the low fuel level
    Warning light (P 598). If there is only a small amount of fuel, the
    Hybrid system may not be able to start. (The standard amount of fuel is about
    7.5 L [2.0 gal., 1.7 Imp.gal.], When the vehicle is on a level surface. This value
    May vary when the vehicle is on a slope. Add extra fuel when the vehicle is
    inclined.)

RTFM (Read The F ***** g Manual ...): Evil:

I found that the current horn installed by toyota is pathetic

I referred to my Toyota dealers and they said that they will be more than happy to install descent horns set in my C-HR.

Since Toyota dealers does not have these horns in their disposal, I bought a set of FIAMM 80S horns (2 horns, 1 relay, 2 metal fittings, and full instructions leaflet in a box) for app. 15 US$ and gave it to the dealer's garage technician.
    He had to remove the front bumper, (See http://www.toyota-tech.eu/ Accessory Installation manuals), and found especially made pre-drilled and threaded holes, in the upper cross beam: - 2 on left side, and 1 on the right.
    Than the removal of the old horn, and the rest of the installation was very easy, and precise.
    The total dealer's fee was app. 62 US$.

Bear in mind that all this operation was dealer approved, written in the car log, And made under full manufacturer warranty!

The results are great! Highly Recommended!